Archive for the ‘Polls’ Category

h1

How do we really feel about Cheney?

December 22, 2008

artcheney1giIn a recent CNN pool 1 out of every 5 person found Cheney to be the worst vice president ever (23%) and another 41% found he was a poor vice president.  Giving Cheney’s overall percentage as 64% that found he was not a good vice president.

What is even more stunning about this poll is that any one thought we needed a poll to come to this conclusion?  The only one singing Cheney’s praises is the wing nut tribe with a few hawkish republicans throw in for good measure.

Cheney still has a lot of fans in the Republican party. Most Republicans nationwide said Cheney had been a good veep,” Holland adds. “But six in ten independents and eight in ten Democrats gave Cheney a rating of ‘poor’ or ‘worst ever.'”

Enough said.


h1

The insanity just keeps oozing out

December 5, 2008

The right wing nuts of America will not go back into their caves.  Can you believe they are still fighting the good fight of trying to prove President Obama is not an American?  Talk about old subjects just never dying.

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama’s U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama’s election.

Sorry, no, it is time to stop all the pretenses.  I for one am sick of listening to the bigots who constantly invade reality with this BS.  Our economy is sinking into the abyss and what the hell are these wing nuts talking about?  We need to see President Obama’s birth certificate, if not then it can not be real.  How sad.  How pathetic and how utterly stupid.

Now the rest of the world should believe that 47 years ago, Hawaii, Obama’s mother (who died some time ago) and grand parents — mother’s side and also deceased — knew he was going to run for president and devised this grand scheme to play out 47 years later?  Please.  We are not deceived.  This is what it is, a bunch of racist religious bigots who can not wrap their mind around the reality that the next president is Black.  I bet not a one of them went around asking to see incompetent Bush’s birth certificate even though we knew he was a stupid crook.

This crap may make the circuit with the fringe and completely pathetic, but what effect is it having on the rest of the United States?  Well a new USA/Gallup poll is out that shows that Obama has a 78% approval rating.

approval-rating

Enough said.